mardi 1 juillet 2014

My weight story

Hey,my name is Linda,i'm 16 years and since my chilhood I always has been kinda chubby for my age.I always was around 140lbs but when I arrived at high school I gain about 20lbs so I decided i was enough.The heaviest I weight was about 160 lbs for 5'2 feet.So yeah I was kinda chubby.2 years ago i started to do a diet and I lost about 22 lbs in a year but I wasn't really working out and after I was so lazy I gain the 22lbs back.3 month ago I decided it was enough and I went to subscribe at Energie Cardio(it is a gym) ,and to start eating more healthy.I do musculation and after cardio abot 5 days a week for 1 to 2h each time.In 3 month i lose 22lbs and i'm way stronger and musucular.My goal is to reach about 120lbs and today I'm about 144 lbs.So i still have to lose 24 lbs.I'll post what i do and what I eat today until my new goal :3


There's a before and after -22 lbs pictures

Before(160lbs)



After(about 147lbs)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire